GoodBetterBest

This blog is pretty good, it's a little better than most blogs, in fact it might even be the best blog out there.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Hello All

You might remember from an old blog, and old title. A title in which I lied to you, lied to you over and over. Daily? Please. We all know it was anything but. This is a chance for rebirth. We all know that change is necessary for things to grow.

This blog will be more of the same, but updated much more often, and hopefully be much much funnier. Celebrities, sports, parody, a little news, a little of me and my life, and a little of you hopefully. I'd love interactiveness and I'll think of ways to get that accomplished.

I know it's going to be difficult to have the same number of readers as I had at the previous address because this will be difficult to find at first. But, those of you that happen upon this blog, please spread the link to your friends and help this site really take off. It'll help me stay motivated to post and for each of you to procrastinate at work and school.

It's a win/win.

I had too many "outsiders" reading my last blog, and for that, I shut it right down. This blog is for me, and most importantly it's for y'all. Keep reading, keep commenting, and keep me going.

Thank you.