GoodBetterBest

This blog is pretty good, it's a little better than most blogs, in fact it might even be the best blog out there.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Annoucement

In an effort to appease my readers, I'm going to keep this blog as the more entertainment/humor/pop culture/my life blog, and I'll be starting a new blog entitled "GoodBetterBestSports," to do the obvious (for those of you that are retarded, that means on that blog I'll talk about all things sports) It will be serious, it will be funny, and it will be informative.

Keep an eye open for that. I'm about to go big or go home with each of these blogs as I realize they are my only ticket out of normalcy. The new sports blog will make its debut before the weekend and in time to talk about how the "World's Largest Cocktail Party" is no longer allowed to be called the "World's Largest Cocktail Party."

Stay tuned.

I've got a golf tournament on Thursday too. Should I live blog?

11:37 - I tee off.
11:38 - ball lands in fairway
11:42 - I arrive at ball and size up next shot
11:43 - I swing.
11:43 - I cuss and throw club

I think it could be exciting.