GoodBetterBest

This blog is pretty good, it's a little better than most blogs, in fact it might even be the best blog out there.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Hear me Rory



He might not look it, but Rory Johnson is a beast. He's not the Mr. Academia he appears in the above picture or in his high school report cards (joke). He's a man on a mission this Saturday and is refreshing to know we have at least one player with some real vigor and desire to win instilled within them.

Johnson was originally set to attend Mississippi State following his "graduation" from "high school" shortly after he turned "18," but failed to qualify "academically" and was "forced" to attend "junior college." He believes that many gave up on him at Mississippi State and didn't continue to pursue him while he was enrolled at junior college, therefore payback is in order.
"I've got a whole lot of built-up aggression in me," Johnson said. "I really just want to go out there and make some hits and hit hard. ... That's all I've been thinking about. I had a dream about some hits last night. It was hard hits, I'm talking about some takeout shots."

I'm ready to see this. It's not like he really needs any added motivation to play hard and make tackles, so we are in for a treat.

Labels: