GoodBetterBest

This blog is pretty good, it's a little better than most blogs, in fact it might even be the best blog out there.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

K-Fed Up



In the words of Stephen from Laguna Beach this couple is dunzo. Britney Spears-Federline and Kevin K-Fed Federspears are divorcing after just over two years of blissful marriage.

The lovely couple, and model of American marriage have two children who are undoubtedly cursed for life. They created one-year-old Sean Preston and James Jayden who is the latest little apple of their eyes. No word yet on if either of these kids will take after their father and be dancers in mommy's next music video, but stay tuned to GoodBetter as more information on that becomes readily available.

Federline is rumored to have uttered a few words as a last ditch effort to keep his wife saying, "Britney, I'm a slave for u!!! Oooo baby baby you know your love is toxic. I mean, what'd you expect getting involved with me, you knew you were playing with fire, album in stores playa!! I know I said I wouldn't do that anymore, but...Oops...I did it again." These words didn't resonate with Spears who simply told Federline to kiss her papazao.

Stay tuned for more news and some video I plan to provide that shows the divorce papers, as well as Spears enjoying her first night out after filing said papers. No word yet on whether or not K-Feddy used them to roll a phattie.