GoodBetterBest

This blog is pretty good, it's a little better than most blogs, in fact it might even be the best blog out there.

Friday, December 01, 2006

The Weekend Rap-Up



Since I'm such a mad balla (notice how I didn't end it with an "er") I'm going to begin a new little GoodBetterBest series entitled "The Weekend Rap-Up" (again notice the play on spelling in the word rap) That's real wit kids.

In the Weekend Rap-Up you can pretty much guess what'll I be doing...wrapping up the weekend for you in rap format. I've been known to put together some "hot 16's" in my time.

I'll give you a brief example as I recap Monday thru Friday for you:

Uhhh, I said uhhh turn my headphones up...here we go
Uhhh, turn em' up I can't hear shit out my left headphone
Let's get it
It's like this
Nahh for real the left headphone dog, turn that shit up
check it
uhhhhhhhhhhhh
too much trebile in this left headphone, seriously turn it them shits up


Now you didn't think I was going to give a real preview and spoil the initial showing did you? I'm a marketing major, I'm way too smart for that. Tune in Sunday night for the showcase.